Agilitek Solutions is seeking a Front End Developer
Who you are: You are a self-motivated individual, with a unique blend of creativity and attention to detail. You are capable of working independently, but can take initiative in driving coordinating between team members or other project stakeholders, and enjoy engaging with people.
What you will do: The successful candidate will participate in a portfolio of projects for both internal clients (SaaS product development) and external clients (bespoke web application development). Each project in your portfolio will consist of a small project team, where the project lead will identify business requirements and high level objectives, and you will be responsible for
- ensuring the alignment of web design, user interface, and user experience aspects of the project
- creating the front-end designs elements that meet business requirements
- working closely with the full stack and back end developers to support successful integration of these design elements
The majority of the customers whose projects you will work on will be professional sports teams and related organizations, though our customers span a wide range of industries. You will work from your own home office (remote work was the norm here even before the pandemic), as part of a small (but fast-growing) team.
The successful candidate must have:
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal, technical and non-technical)
- 1 year (or equivalent) experience with React, NodeJS, jQuery
- Experience with graphic design applications such as Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience with responsive and adaptive design
- Experience with mockup and prototyping tools
- An eagerness to learn new skills
Professional Development: You will be encouraged to continue learning new technical skills while on the job. Resources to pursue professional development, and rewards for earning various certification, will be provided, and opportunities for personal and professional growth abound.
Compensation: Based on experience, but with room to grow based on individual and company performance. Candidate must be legal to work in Canada.